PROFESSIONAL HEARING MANAGEMENT is part of Keith D. Jorgensen, M.D., Professional Association.
Our Doctor of Audiology offers comprehensive diagnostic services and a wide range of hearing aids as well as other aural rehabilitation options.
Some of our services include:
- Complete audiological testing – air, bone and speech discrimination
- Pediatric audiometry
- Otoacoustic emissions screening
- Acoustic reflex and decay testing
- Complete hearing aid evaluations, fittings, verification, repairs, and care for children and adults
- Auditory trainer recommendations, fittings, and follow-up service
- Education of the hearing impaired
- Custom earmolds for swimming and hearing protection
Call Charlotte in our Audiology department at (603) 437-3024 to find out more about our services and products.
~No interest payment plans available~
~Competitive pricing on all hearing aids~
~30 to 60 day trial period~
For more information and testimonials, click here.
New Hampshire Academy of Audiology
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
National Institute on Deafness and other Communication Disorders
American Tinnitus Association
General Information on Hearing and Hearing Aids